“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” -Coco Chanel




Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Vegas Style



Las Vegas

So, trip to Las Vegas! There is some really amazing shopping to be had there. So the pictures are of the Dior and Bottega Veneta storefronts. There are some super chic people there, and then you know, some really "interestingly" dressed tourists. Oh! So at a huge vintage fair in Massachusetts I found this beautiful Christian Dior Vintage hatbox (It Looks good as a purse too) and also some amazing vintage fabric, which you should be seeing a lot of soon.


Bottega Veneta Spring 2010 RTW

Anyway, on to the Bottega Veneta Spring 2010, much of it is beautifully architetual, I love the transition from white-cream-taupe-yellow-color. And, much unlike the Vuittan spring shoes I ADORE these Bottega Veneta shoes. They exude spring-summer.


Dior Spring 2010 RTW

The Dior Spring ready-to-wear is just beautiful. It's glam and elegant, and some of the dresses have this georgeous old-hollywood feel. I think it's elegantly sexy too. There's just a plethora of different colors and styles, how could you go wrong. Sooo, This week at my Middle School is Spirit week, and we have Mix-match day and Career day along with everything else. You should have seen the girls who came in a Gorilla and Chicken suit. That's style right there. I'll update my them pictures tomorrow. Career day: Fashion designer! Plus I cut up 'VOGUE' (http://www.vogue.com/) to make pins for my outfit. YAY! So excited. Stay Georgeous. :)


~KS



1 comment:

  1. wow kateri you look great its me colin by the way...

    ReplyDelete