“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” -Coco Chanel




Sunday, April 4, 2010

Candy Coated - Spring



So, for the spring i've been thinking I need to wear more bright clothes, because over the winter i've sunken into a grey slump. I was kind of inspired by the neon Michael Kors fur coats that were in all the magazines a few months ago.

- T-shirt by Bitter Sweet, Pants by aeropostale, bracelets and hairtie as armband by The icing, headband by icing, sandals by Montego Bay, tank by No Boundaries, Towel by Aerie -

So for the spring and summer (yay!) You *could* wear all brights, but probably wear neutrals with your neons (I dont think that's the look for me- I'm crazy) BUT if you were going to do all brights, colors look better with their complementary colors.

- Blue - Orange
- Red - Green
- Yellow - Purple

Those happen to be the only set of complementary colors I know- That's all of them I think. But you know what I think I'll work on this spring is being more outgoing, and being bright and cheery with my clothes- so for the spring experiment to your heart's content :)



No comments:

Post a Comment