“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” -Coco Chanel




Monday, April 5, 2010

Boho 2010 and LV spring





So here's today's look. It's a skip from the neon I wore yesterday but I think the dark floral and black lace gives my dress an interesting touch. It's my version of the Bohemian look everyone was going for last spring and summer. I think this look is a mix between the Louis Vuittan spring and something Miley Cyrus might wear. Well... maybe.

Belt by Amethyst, Dress by Wet Seal, Vintge jewelry (Photo, theinsider.com)

So I love the flowy look of the Luis Vuittan spring collection. The clothing is beautiful but i'm not a fan of most of the shoes. The fur lined boots with strange alpaca fur on the front is just not for me. It would get so dirty... it's just not wearable, however I really do appreciate the kitten heels, and at least this collection was something different for a change. I would have liked to see something more summery, but you can only do so much. Something like the Vuittan spicy sandals of the year past... I would have love some of those, but me, being A) 13 B) upper-middle class and C) Clumsy, will sadly never own any shoes like that. About I run on photos mostly, because the only time I really experience high fashion is my yearly trip to New York with my friends... that's in a couple of days too. I'll figure out what i'm going to wear. :)

~KS


No comments:

Post a Comment